10 Commandments Of Applying For A Mortgage
October 7, 2021 | Posted by: Harold Hagen
THOU SHALL NOT…
1. Change Jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Buy a car, truck or van. (Unless you wish to live in it)
3. Use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Spend money you have put aside for closing.
5. Omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Buy furniture before you buy your house.
7. Originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Make large or cash deposits without checking with your Mortgage Broker.
9. Change bank accounts.
10. Co-sign a loan for ANYONE.
Back to Main Blog Page
Share This Page On: