Markets Served: Calgary, Red Deer, Okotoks, Airdrie, Alberta, British Columbia
As a Mortgage Broker with Verico MyMortgage.ca
Inc, Harold is committed to the financial success of his clients by developing
a relationship based on confidence, integrity and a commitment to get the job
done right every time. He focuses on strategic analysis, effective
communication and value-based education to support their vision of home
Harold loves challenging himself both mentally and physically by participating in Ultra Trail Running competitions. His accomplishments include running various distances including 42.2km road marathons, as well as 50km, 100km and 100Mile Mountain races. His toughest challenge to date was the Bryce Canyon 100Mile Ultra race in Utah, June 2017. “We all possesses more potential inside than we realize. Each race gives me a closer glimpse into my true potential, and each race makes me a better human being”.
Harold approaches helping his clients with the same conviction and drive as he displays in his races; commitment, persistence, determination, never give up.
Harold’s Promise to You:
- Develop a solid plan of action outlining a comprehensive list of available options,
- Be fully committed and accountable to every step of the financing process,
- Promote clarity in the administration of my services,
- Follow a No Exceptions Policy; commit to no broken promises, expectations or agreements,
- Foster Win-Win solutions for all individuals involved in the process,
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity,
- Empower and help clients achieve their dreams of home ownership!